Ombre Stacks – 6 yarn cakes are perfectly stacked to move through their colour seamlessly from light to dark.
ColourSpun Pure Cotton yarn is mill spun from the finest quality, natural and locally grown 100% pure cotton and then hand dyed in our indie dye studio using an earth friendly process and dyes. The special dye methods used ensure that each strand is imbued with the artist’s energy, adding life and movement to the colour and giving each its own unique characteristics. Since it is non-mercerised, this cotton yarn is wonderfully soft and has been plied to prevent splitting, making it equally good for crochet, knitting and weaving. It’s also hypoallergenic and biodegradable, so it’s good for you and the environment too!
Available on the following Pure Cotton yarn bases:
- Fine Lace approx. 50g/1.75oz – 490m/535yds
- Lace – approx. 50g/1.75oz – 240m/262yds
- Sock/4ply – approx. 50g/1.75oz – 156m/170yds
- DK – approx. 50g/1.75oz – 125m/136.5yds
- Aran – approx. 50g/1.75oz – 62m/67.5yds
- Super Soft Chunky – approx. 100g/3.5oz – 85m/93yds
- Super Chunky – approx. 100g/3.5oz – 42m/46yds
- Texture – approx. 50g/1.75oz – 112m/122yds
Hand wash in cool water and dry flat. See full washing instructions here: Washing Instructions
ColourSpun is a registered user of the Cotton Mark – the certifying mark for pure cotton. When an item carries this mark, it has complied with the minimum specifications and is manufactured from 100% pure cotton.