Stitch and row markers are probably the most versatile and helpful yarn craft accessories you could have, so make sure that you are never without them.
Use your stitch and row markers for
- marking a stitch as indicted in a pattern
- marking the right side (RS) or wrong side (WS) of your projects
- marking pattern repeats
- marking the beginning stitch in projects worked in the round
- marking increase and/or decrease rows
- keeping count of stitches and/or rows
- planning the placement of buttons, buttonholes, pockets etc.
- holding a dropped stitch until you can fix it
- Pinning pieces together
We specially made our acrylic stitch and row markers in black so that they are easy to spot on colour work. If you’re looking for stitch and row markers that are exclusive and fun, choose our hand painted mdf, each one is unique. You may prefer to paint your own, so for that we have blank mdf. We also have numbered markers in multiples of 10, up to 100, for when you need help in keeping count.
- Flower – 2 x 1.5 cm
- Sheep – 2 x 2 cm
- Sun – 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- Birds – 2 x 1 cm
- Fish – 2.5 x 1 cm
- Round – 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- Square – 1.5 x 1.5 cm
- Pins – 2 x 1 cm
- Tiny box – 6 x 2 x 2 cm
- Acrylic and mdf blanks come in packs of 10 and hand painted mdf in packs of 5
- Tiny box with 20 pins come in packs of 1
Because you chose Stitch and Row Markers, we have added links below to a few more products you may like