Starry Night Blanket Instructions for a project that works up equally well in Pure Merino DK or Pure Cotton DK yarn. Depending on how you arrange your stars, it will make a narrow throw to fit across the bottom of a double bed, a lovely knee rug for winter evenings, a baby blanket or a beautiful wrap. Mix your colours and arrange the stars as you like, for a project that is uniquely yours.
If you would like a larger throw or blanket, just make more stars.
Starry Night Blanket instructions are available in English only.
The pattern uses UK terms.
Approximately 170cm x 80cm
You will need:
- ColourSpun Pure Cotton DK OR Pure Merino DK 10 x Main colour plus 1 x each of 10 different colours
- 4.5mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge)
- Other notions – scissors, sewing needle
Since each item is made by hand, your item may differ slightly from the image.
Once purchased, instructions for Starry Night Blanket cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Please share the links with your friends and not a copy of the pattern.
Because you chose the Starry Night Blanket Instructions, we have added links below to a few more products you may like
- Bodie’s Glaxy Crochet Blanket Instructions
- Granny Crochet Blanket Instructions
- Gypsey Carnival Blanket Instructions