Gypsey Carnival Blanket instructions for a colourful, modern cot/knee blanket that is sure to brighten even the dullest of days .
Gypsey Carnival Blanket instructions are available in English only.
The pattern uses UK terms
Cot Blanket – 115cm x 85cm
You will need:
ColourSpun Pure Cotton Sock/4ply
- 17 x 50g – 1 each of 15 assorted colours plus 2 of main colour
- 3.5mm and 4mm crochet hook (or size to obtain gauge)
- Other notions – scissors, sewing needle
Since each item is made by hand, your item may differ slightly from the image.
Once purchased, instructions for the Little Lemon Blanket cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Please share the links with your friends and not a copy of the pattern.
Because you chose the Gypsey Carnival Blanket Instructions, we have added links below to a few more projects you may like
- Summer Garden Blanket Instructions
- Squares Squared Blanket Instructions
- Little Lemon Blanket Instructions