The African Violets Cardigan yarn kit is a yarn only kit.
This hand knit cardi is loose fitting and flattering to almost any figure. Make it your own by adding the stripes where you want them, hand embroidered flowers and crochet african violet buttons.
Instructions for knitting the African Violets Cardigan are not included in the kit and can be purchased here
Hand wash in cool water. Dry flat. Store with a little scented soap or camphor wood blocks. See washing instructions here
- 11 x 50g Pure Cotton DK Main colour
- 1 x 50g Pure Cotton DK of each of 4 colours
- 1 x #5 embroidery thread
- 1x Pair 4.5mm Knitting needles or larger – you could use up to about a 6mm to get a similar tension.
- 1x 3.5mm or 4mm crochet hook
- 1 tapestry needle with a large enough eye to thread DK yarn
- 3 buttons OR make your own
Because each item is made by hand, your item may differ slightly from the image.
Find other yarn kits for knitting here