African Violets Cardigan Instructions are available as a downloadable pdf.
The African Violets Cardigan is loose fitting and flattering to almost any figure. Make it your own by adding the stripes where you want them, hand embroidered flowers and crochet african violet buttons (instructions included).
There is no exchange or refund on downloadable instructions.
You will need:
- 11 x 50g Pure Cotton DK Main colour
- 1 x 50g Pure Cotton DK of each of 4 colours
- 1 x #5 embroidery thread
- OR a specially curated African Violets Cardigan kit
- 1x Pair 4.5mm Knitting needles or larger – you could use up to about a 6mm to get a similar tension.
- 1x 3.5mm or 4mm crochet hook
- 1 tapestry needle with a large enough eye to thread DK yarn
- 3 buttons OR make your own