Little Lemon blanket kit provides all the yarn you need to make the Little Lemon blanket.
Crochet squares form the centre of this large cot blanket / knee rug. The squares are stitched together using mattress stitch in order to to keep their edges straight. The first border is worked separately and then stitched onto the blanket for the same reason. The main border is knit in garter stitch and joined to the crochet border using a crochet join. The final border is crochet.
- The Little Lemon blanket requires both knitting and crochet techniques.
- The instructions use UK crochet terms.
Approximately 116cm x 137cm
- Hand wash in cool water. Dry flat.
- Store with a little scented soap or camphor wood blocks.
- Read full washing instructions here
Little Lemon Blanket Kit contains
- 20 x 50g ColourSpun Pure Cotton DK/8ply
- Crochet Hooks – 4.5mm
- knitting needles – 4.5mm (or size to get correct guage)
Please note: each item is made by hand, so your item may differ slightly from the image.