Nunu Blanket kit for a warm and soft blanket, perfect for a new baby or even a toddler. The centre is knit in stocking stitch patches framed by garter stitch mitred squares and log cabin borders.
Nunu Blanket Kit is a yarn only kit, you will need to purchase the Nunu Blanket Instructions in order to make the blanket.
Approximately 98 x 108 cm
Hand wash in cool water. Dry flat. Store with a little scented soap or camphor wood blocks.
- 1100g of ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran
- 1 each ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 1, 2, 3
- 2 each ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- 3 x ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 10
- 4 x ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 11
If you prefer, choose your own colours from the over 450 Pure Cotton Aran colours. Let us know which colours you have chosen for C1 – C11 in the notes at checkout.
- 5mm knitting needles (or size to obtain correct tension) 100 – 120cm long circular needles are best
- Scrap smooth yarn – to hold stitches
- 6 stitch markers
We hand-dye, air-dry and handball all the yarn for Nunu Blanket kits. Please allow two weeks for production before shipping – the quality is worth the wait. This is a yarn only kit. The Pattern is available here
International orders may incur import duties and/or tax and clearing fees. The recipient of the shipment is liable for all such fees. *Orders to the USA under 800usd and AUS under 1000aud typically incur no customs duties.
Since each item is made by hand, your item may differ slightly from the image.
This is an official yarn kit for Nunu Blanket by Dana Biddle. All images are the intellectual property of Dana Biddle. Copyright 2022
Because you chose the Nunu Blanket , we have added links below to a few more projects you may like