A beautiful crochet poncho pattern for girls aged 2 to 10, designed by Debbie Hemsley from The Neave Collection.
This crochet poncho pattern for little girls uses US terminology. There are many photos and also links to video support for both right and left handed crocheters. Kits with all the yarn you need for your required size are available but if you prefer to choose your own colours, have a look at our Pure Cotton DK
You may also like to join The Neave Collection group on Face Book
Skill level: Easy
Size: Age 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
Kits are available here and consist of 50g Pure Cotton DK – 325g, 375g, 400g, 500g, 550g
NOTE: No exchange or refund on downloadable files.
Please note the following from Debbie Hemsley with respect to the use of this pattern:
- This pattern is for your personal use only.
- You may post a link to this pattern on websites, social media sites, etc., for example, if you have made a version of this item and wish to post a picture on Facebook, you may not copy the pattern into the post, but you may post a link to the pattern which resides in the website www.colourspun.com
- You may not distribute or sell copies of this pattern without my written permission.
- Do not submit this pattern, or any photographs linked to the pattern, to any publication without my written permission.
- It is permitted for you to make this item as a gift or a charitable donation, however, should you be selling the item, please contact me first at email@example.com .
- I apologise for any inaccuracies that may have occurred and will resolve inaccurate or missing information in subsequent versions of this pattern.
- Please feel free to contact me with any queries or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org .