Pastiche Hand Paint Shades. 6 shades perfectly placed to move through their colour seamlessly from light to dark.
We carefully mix just the right amount of colour for our Pastiche Hand Paint Shades in order to ensure a perfect gradient. They are specially dyed to give you a short colour repeat and the colours are matched to our Ombre Stacks so that you can happily use them together.
Visit our Pinterest board to see what inspires each one. We urge you to order enough yarn for your project because, as with all yarn, dye lots vary.
The swatches are for colour reference only, because some may have been dyed on a different weight yarn.
- Fingering – approx. 50g/175oz – 200m/218yds (50% merino, 15% kid mohair and 15% silk with a core of 20% polyamide)
- DK – approx. 50g/175oz – 105m/115yds (60% merino, 20% kid mohair and 20% super fine alpaca)
- Chunky – approx. 100g/3.52oz – 120m/131yds (80% merino and 20% kid mohair)
For more information about yarn weights, download our FREE, printable Yarn Weights Chart
We recommend that you hand wash Pastiche Hand Paint Shades in cool water. You can also use the wool or delicate cycle to machine wash and then dry flat. See full washing instructions here: Washing Instructions
We hand-dye, air-dry and handball all the yarn for Pastiche Hand Paint Shades. Please allow two weeks for production before shipping – the quality is worth the wait.
Please read our shipping and returns policy before checking out.
International orders may incur import duties and/or tax and clearing fees. The recipient of the shipment is liable for all such fees. *Orders to the USA under 800usd and AUS under 1000aud typically incur no customs duties.
Please note: each item is made by hand, so your item may differ slightly from the image.
Because you chose Pastiche Hand Paint Shades, we have added links below to a few more products you may like
- Cotton Scintilla Ombre Dapple
- Cotton Scintilla Ombre Stacks
- Cotton Scintilla
- Pure Cotton Hand Paint Shades
- Cotton Scintilla Hand Paint Shades