Nunu Blanket Instructions for a warm and soft blanket, that is perfect for a new baby or even a toddler. The centre is knit in stocking stitch patches framed by garter stitch mitred squares and log cabin borders.
Nunu Blanket instructions are available in English only.
Cot Blanket – 98 x 108 cm
You will need:
- 1100g of ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran
- 1 each ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 1, 2, 3
- 2 each ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- 3 x ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 10
- 4 x ColourSpun Pure Cotton Aran Colour 11
- 5mm knitting needles (or size to obtain correct tension) 100 – 120cm long circular needles are best
- Scrap smooth yarn – to hold stitches
- 6 stitch markers
Since each item is made by hand, your item may differ slightly from the image.
Once purchased, instructions for Nunu Blanket cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Please share the links with your friends and not a copy of the pattern.
Because you chose the Nunu Blanket , we have added links below to a few more projects you may like